Being strong and courageous usually happens when we feel weak and fearful. In this video sermon we learn three ways we can BE strong and courageous, despite how we FEEL. Join me in this video sermon as we study Joshua 1:5-8. This talk was given to Church Requel over Veterans Day weekend on November 13, 2011.
Here are the resources to support this sermon. You may want to download the weekend program and follow along. Or perhaps you'd like to have a copy of my notes. If you are a pastor or ministry leader of another church, you are most welcome to use these resources in any way that could build the kingdom of Christ. We're on the same team! Download any of the following:
- Weekly program without answers (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- Weekly program with answers (PDF - 1.2 MB)
- My personal sermon notes used in pulpit (PDF - 129 KB)
- My sermon notes in Kindle format (AZW - 16 KB)
- Notes with graphics / slides in margin (PDF - 2.6 MB), used by our tech team
- Weekend worship planning sheet (PDF - 36 KB), for ideas to support the theme
All of the Church Requel sermons are available either in the CR Video Library or the CR Audio Library or you can listen on the Church Requel Audio Blog. Would you like to subscribe to the weekly audio podcast and receive the sermon each week? Subscribe here for iTunes or here for all other mp3 devices. You can also subscribe to the weekly video podcast.