Self-control is another way of thinking about being my own boss. To serve Christ well, we need to be self-disciplined. In this video sermon from April 22nd, we learn WHY and HOW to be our own boss. Thanks so much to Dave Johnson for his video editing work!
Here are the resources to support this week's sermon. You may want to download the weekend program and follow along. Or perhaps you'd like to have a copy of my notes. If you are a pastor or ministry leader of another church, you are most welcome to use these resources in any way that could build the kingdom of Christ. We're on the same team! Download any of the following:
- Download 120422OUTSIDE - this is the outside of the printed program
- Download 120422INSIDE - this is the inside of the printed program
- YouVersion Sermon Notes - this is the link to the Bible app notes for this sermon.
- Download 120422 Be Own Boss TEACHING NOTES - this is the manuscript I took into the pulpit.
- Download 120422 Be Own Boss NOTES SLIDES - this is the same manuscript, but with the graphics in the margin. Used by our tech team
- Download 120422 Planning Sheet - this is our order of service for April 22nd. Pastors and worship planners may find good ideas here to support the theme of self-control.
All of the Church Requel sermons are available either in the CR Video Library or the CR Audio Library or you can listen on the Church Requel Audio Blog. Would you like to subscribe to the weekly audio podcast and receive the sermon each week? Subscribe here for iTunes or here for all other mp3 devices. You can also subscribe to the weekly video podcast.