This week's Church Requel podcast is loaded with great listening content for you.
- K-Mart Christmas in May - Rankin Paynter demonstrates Christ-like behavior when he buys out $200,000 of a local K-Mart store (3:16)
- Facebook Accountability - The initial public offering took place last Friday. Two weeks ago I made my predictions public on this podcast. Let's check in and see how well those prognastications turned out. (9:09)
- Last Tuesday my friend Len Edgerly, the voice behind the popular The Kindle Chronicles podcast stopped in Mansfield for a visit with me. We both came armed with microphones. I talked to Len about the labor of love involved each week in producing TKC. (15:37)
- Mad Men and Christianity - what does the wildly popular AMC television show have to do with Christianity, you ask? This past Saturday the Mansfield News Journal published my Viewpoint article in which I answer this question. My daughter Jillian reads this piece for you. (35:51)
- Rotten Banana Christianity - listen to the funny responses of the kids at Church Requel last night when they were offered rotten bananas during the Children's sermon. (44:35)
- Church Requel Sunday night sermon: "The Effective and Productive Christ Follower." (53:30) We learn the what, 2 whys and the how of becoming a fruitful servant for Christ.
Listen to this week's Church Requel Podcast:
Here are the links for the things we talked about on this week's podcast: